Dave Camm – Sports Therapist, Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer, Mindfulness & Life Coach
Dave takes a holistic approach, integrating aspects of mind, body and soul into his therapy and coaching practices. He is a qualified Sports Therapist, Pilates Instructor and Coach. Dave has competed for Great Britain as an age-group Triathlete, is an experienced Marathon Runner and has cycled from Lands End to John O’Groats.
Sports Therapist, Dave Camm is available at the Sanctuary to help you with:
- Injury rehabilitation
- Sports massage
- Recurring aches, pains and niggles
- Improving Balance, Posture and Alignment
- Injury prevention
- Training Planning
- Personal Training
- Race Preparation
Introductory offer – free 15 minute initial consultation.
Prices are £40 per 60 minute session or £100 for advanced payment of three sessions.
Dave Camm is a qualified coach and is available for bookings at the Sanctuary. Dave covers all aspects of coaching applicable to life, sports, business and leadership. He uses established coaching models and psychological tools to help you:
- make a positive change to your lifestyle;
- make a lasting improvement to your performance;
- address imbalances in your life;
- transition through periods of change;
- identify meaning and purpose;
- explore an improved way of being.
Prices are £50 for a 60 minute session or £125 for advanced payment of three sessions.
To book a session with Dave find him at Sanctuary Wakefield on the mindbody app, contact email@example.com or call 01924 609677.