Ken trained at Bangor University, achieving an MA in Mindfulness-Based Approaches in 2016. He has had a regular meditation practice since 1995, has been teaching meditation and mindfulness since 2014, and has led meditation and compassion retreats. He is registered with the UK Listing of Mindfulness-Based Teacher Training Organisations as a teacher who meets their professional guidelines, which include professional training to a minimum standard and regular continuing professional development activities.
Ken offers the following:
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction courses
- Mindfulness Based Compassionate Living courses
- Introductory courses on Mindfulness and Compassion
- Mindful movement classes based on Five Elements Yoga
- 1 and 2 day Mindfulness and/or Compassion workshops and retreats
- 1-1 consultations on meditation and mindfulness
Ken’s other interests are yoga, scuba diving, ballroom and sequence dancing, and a growing number of grandchildren. He also volunteers for The Mindfulness Network. Prior to teaching mindfulness, Ken had a long career in IT management and development.
Ken is keen to promote mindfulness and meditation. Rates for 1-1 classes are negotiable, and he is willing to offer concessionary rates on classes and workshops to those who need it.
Find Ken’s classes, courses and workshops on the MindBody app, on our timetable or call 01924 609677.